We believe all women must have the care and services needed for genuine reproductive autonomy.
At the National Partnership, we have a deep, unwavering commitment to women's reproductive health — whether it’s expanding reproductive rights or blocking attempts to reverse hard-won gains.
Our goal is to give every woman access to the full range of reproductive health information and services, including abortion care and contraception.
Don't miss these key resources:
- Clean Water and Reproductive Justice: Lack of Access Harms Women of Color (July 2020)
- The Nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court: A Threat to Women, Workers and All Those Who Face Discrimination (March 2017)
- Bad Medicine: Texas Edition (March 2017)
- Fact sheets on efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act and defund Planned Parenthood
- A Double Bind: When States Deny Abortion Coverage and Fail to Support Expecting and New Parents (September 2016)
- Lies into Laws Campaign
For almost 50 years, the National Partnership for Women & Families has been working to ensure that all women have access to the full range of reproductive health care, including abortion care.More