We believe all women must have the care and services needed for genuine reproductive autonomy.
At the National Partnership, we have a deep, unwavering commitment to women's reproductive health – whether it's expanding reproductive rights or blocking attempts to reverse hard-won gains.
Our goal is to give every woman access to the full range of reproductive health information and services, including abortion care and contraception.
Don't miss these key resources:
- "Our Communities Hold the Solutions": The Importance of Full-Spectrum Doulas to Reproductive Health and Justice
- Threats On All Fronts: The Links Between the Lack of Abortion Access, Health Care and Workplace Equity
- State Abortion Bans Could Harm Nearly 15 Million Women of Color
- Dobbs v. Jackson Whole Women's Health Organization – What now?
- Using Paid Sick Days for Medication Abortion
- Access, Autonomy and Dignity